Free PDF Figure Skating Competition Checklist
With all the hustle and bustle of a skating competition, it can be really easy to leave something at home or get in a panic about what you need.
That’s where this printable figure skating skating competition checklist comes in! Just print it off and work through it as you pack for the big day to make sure nothing is left to chance.
In this checklist, I’ve included two sections:
- What you need to bring to your competition
- Things you need to do once you get there
Read on for the complete list and to download your free printable PDF checklist.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my Affiliate Disclosure for more information
MORE FIGURE SKATING POSTS
Printable Figure Skating Competition Checklist
Below you will find your checklists for both packing your skate bag and for planning your routine once you get to the competition venue.
Your Packing List
- Warm-up jacket
- Clean laces, polished skates
- For boys – a dress shirt and pants.
- Competition dress and beige tights – for girls.
- Sneakers for your off ice warm up.
- Skate guards, soakers and a towel
- Warm-up equipment (skipping rope, skate spinner and yoga mat,for example)
- 2 copies of your music
- Extra pair of laces
- Spare screws for your blades & a screwdriver
- Proof of age
- Mini sewing kit
- Hairspray and spare clips
- Water bottle
- Hockey tape in case you want to tape up your laces
- Band-aids, aspirin, inhaler etc.
Before The Competition Checklist
- Register for the competition
- Get your skates sharpened (try and plan it so you can skate a few times on the sharpened skates before you compete).
- Pack using the packing list
- Make sure you know how long it will take to get to the arena
At The Competition
- Arrive an hour before your event time.
- Register and hand in your music
- Meet your coach
- Warm up off ice
- Visit the rink and visualize your routine
After You Compete
- Check your results
- Pick up your music
- Review how you did with your coach
- Make sure to take some photos
Free Printable Figure Skating Checklist
To download your PDF version of the checklist, simply fill out the form below and it will sent sent directly to your inbox.